Terms & Conditions
Payment and Refund Policy:
- All payments received by IMO Tech Training are non-refundable, and we do not provide refunds for missed classes.
- If a student is on a payment plan, they must make payment on the due date agreed upon during registration BEFORE the start of that class on the date per the payment plan.
- Students are not allowed to continue training except all agreed payments are paid on time or a "promise to pay” adjustment is agreed upon and signed.
- "Promise to pay" is a written agreement that allows a student to make payments at a later date, agreed upon by both the student and IMO Tech Training. More information regarding "promise to pay" adjustments can be provided upon request.
- Our courses have a specific duration, number of classes, and time commitment required from the students. The duration and number of classes will be provided upon registration.
- All students are required to attend their individual classes so as not to miss any of the hands-on experience lectures and practices.
Code of Conduct:
- Students are not to interrupt other fellow students in class by being belligerent, disrespectful to either fellow students or to professors. Such behavior could lead to immediate dismissal from the class and complete forfeiture of all tuition fee without the possibility of a refund.
- Study materials will be provided by the IMO Tech Training staff provided that the student has paid for the materials and access as it is part of the course tuition fee.
- Students are required to do a short video with IMO Tech Training once they get employment. The purpose of the video is to showcase the student's success and to provide feedback to future students. We do not intend to use the video for any other purposes.
- Upon completing the course, students will receive a course completion certificate. We do not guarantee employment after the course is complete. Job employment upon completion of the course will be solely due to the efforts of each individual student.
By registering for a course with IMO Tech Training, you agree to our policies regarding registration, participation, refunds, and fees. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to help you.