- Lectures: 29
- Students: 43
- Duration: 8 weeks
Want to make a career change to Information Technology (IT)? Already an IT person and you want to make a transition into cybersecurity? Our robust cybersecurity training will guide you on the right path on what it takes to become a successful cybersecurity or IT Security Analyst.
IMO-Tech Training’s cybersecurity course focuses on Federal Information Security and Modernization Act (FISMA)Assessment and Authorization (A&A) process, the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Incident Response or Security Operation Center (SOC) training as a package deal. We strive to provide our students with IT security compliance as well as the defensive aspect of cybersecurity. The RMF course will train our students on the six (6) step processes within the framework as listed below:
The course will, in general, consist of taught lectures during the specified period and lab-based, hands-on exercises. Students/professionals will be expected to complete additional, self-paced learning outside the taught portion of the course to become familiar with the technologies introduced. Some practical exercises will be completed in a virtualized environment, to enable students use certain security tools safely.
This is an 8 weeks course that is schedule on Saturday’s (10am to 2pm) and
- Knowledge in Networking, or
- 1+ years of experience in the field with College Degree/High School Diploma
- Recommend that candidates have some background in Windows Operating System and familiar with personal compute
Exam and certification requirements
- Registration: Students must register for and schedule a time to take the
- CompTIA certification exam at a center.
- Required Exams • You need to pass one Exam SYO-501
- Exam Format • Multiple Choice, drag-and-drop, simulation
- 90 minutes
- 90 questions
- Passing Score • 720 out of 1000
- One Exam fee
Cybersecurity- Module 1
Explain the overview of Cybersecuirty Roles, threats, vulnerabilities and common attack types.
Cybessecurity - Module 2
CyberSecurity Module 3
CyberSecurity Module 4
CyberSecurity Module 5
Six steps of the RMF process
Nessus Vulnerability Assessment
Resume and Interview preparation sessions